Nowadays, numerous mini speakers have taken place in the market, but none can beat the power performance of tower speakers. The power speakers are tall; that’s why one must place these standing speakers in larger rooms.
Additionally, these prominent speakers can produce incredible loud sounds that make you feel you are listening to music directly from the concert. Therefore, if one is fond of audible, bigger, and powerful sound experiences, he must compromise on the size and opt for the best tower speakers.
There is no comparison of the tower speakers with the small bookshelf speakers. The sound results are quite different; when you play the small speakers, they cannot deliver the powerful sound performance that tower speakers produce. Additionally, you require to connect bookshelf speakers with a subwoofer to get high bass performance. However, tower speakers don’t need any subwoofer to connect for more prominent sounds and are enough in dispersing the loud, clear audio output. The old versions of tower speakers contain the cable setup, whereas the advanced models have Bluetooth connectivity.
So, it’s pretty feasible to connect Bluetooth tower speakers for users. Therefore, if you love listening to music on high volume with high bass frequency performance, you surely need to invest in the best tower speakers. Our editors combined some of the best budget tower speakers contended with numerous excellent benefits in this guide. So, read till the end and best buy tower speakers.
The Best Tower Speakers Under 1000
KEF Q750 Floorstanding Speaker (Each, Black)
- KEF Q750 floor standing speaker (each, Black)
- The Q750 contains an enhanced Unit-Q driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The Q750 features new internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including New Surrounds and rear suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume.
- The Q750 features a 6.5” Unit-Q driver Array, one 6.5” bass driver, and two 6.5” auxiliary bass radiators.
- The Q750 is available in sleek matte Black and white vinyl finishes.
KEF Q750 is of the best tower speakers for under 1000 dollars. The speaker features a 6.5″ Uni-Q driver array, two 6.5″ auxiliary bass radiators, and a 6.5″ woofer. Also, these speakers produce a frequency response of 48Hz-28kHz with a crossover frequency of 2.5kHz. The overall performance of the speakers is terrific; it generates a high bass frequency 3D sound image. Hence, the design is also attractive and can go ideally with any room decors. Also, the design is available in various colors; one can buy according to their preference.
- Contains KEF Uni-Q driver array
- Wide sound dispersion
- No disturbance and distortion
- Design is decent and cabinet style
- The robust design
- Enhanced Auxiliary Bass Radiators and low-frequency drivers
- User friendly
- Effortless to configure
- Unavailability of the speaker grille
ELAC Debut 2.0 F6.2 Floorstanding Speaker, Black (Each)
$429.98 in stock
2 used from $316.46
- New tweeter with Wide-dispersion waveguide
- New woven Aramid-Fiber woofer
- New, larger cabinets
- Sensitivity: 87db @2.83v/1m
The sleek design of ELAC Debut 2.0 F6.2 can make your room look more attractive. In addition, the speakers contain ventilated system that helps in preventing overheating. Additionally, the cabinet’s robust body makes the speaker durable and stable. Design apart, the performance of ELAC Debut 2.0 F6.2 is quite impressive. These three-way speakers offer a 39Hz-35kHz frequency response. Additionally, without providing any distortion, the speakers do wonders in generating high-class audio performance.
- No distortion
- Suitable for all Kind of music
- Best budget tower speakers
- Best tower speakers for the money
- Internal bracing in cabinets to minimize the vibration
- Too high bass performance
YAMAHA NS-555 3-Way Bass Reflex Tower Speaker (Each) Black
- Dual 6 1/4 inch polymer injected mica diaphragm (pmd) woofers
- 5 inches Cone mid range with wave guide Horn
- 1inches aluminum dome tweeter with wave guide Horn
- 3 way, 4 speaker, bass reflex, magnetically shielded floor standing tower
The Yamaha NS-555 powerful tower speakers are ideal for home theatres lovers. The three-way speakers offer excellent bass performance. In addition, the model consists one-inch aluminum dome tweeter, a one 5″ mid-frequency range driver, and 2 6.5″ woofers. The wooden cabinets and body of the speakers are specially designed to minimize vibration and distortion. Thus, if you don’t like the more oversized taller speakers, buy Yamaha NS-555 as they come in a compact size. Try connecting a subwoofer with these speakers to get a more powerful sound experience.
- Provides Crystal clear sound
- Price is affordable
- Attractive design
- High bass performance
- Decent polished cabinet body
- Full-range frequency
- Sound quality can be decreased sometimes
Sony SS-CS3 3-Way 4-Driver Floor-Standing Speaker - Pair (Black)
- USE: Enables you to create an amazing audio experience right in your own home.
- FEATURES: 1" polyester main tweeter, ¾" super tweeter, 145W peak power, and 6 Ohm speaker impedance
- DESIGN: 3-Way speaker design and rich acoustics with strong cabinet design
- SOUND: Sound reproduction up to 50 kHz with high-res audio
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony SSCS3 Stereo Floor-Standing Speaker Pair Bundle
The Sony SS-CS3 is highly affordable and one of the best tower speakers for the money. Also, without compromising on sound quality, anyone can own these incredible speakers. The three ways speakers are attractive, they can go with any room decor and would look astonishing. Moreover, the Sony SS-CS3 tower speakers are versatile and can be used as rear or front speakers. The best thing about Sony SS-CS3 speakers is the compact size; medium size won’t be bulky for you and can serve you the bigger sound. Lastly, if you want high bass performance, then try pairing Sony SS-CS3 speakers with a subwoofer and see wonders.
- Value for money
- Wonderful surround sound system
- Super tweeter system
- Offers crystal clear sound
- Stylish and elegant style
- Wide dispersion
- Size is compact
- No such disadvantages
Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker with Dual 8 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony Pair)
- Purchase this bundle and receive a pair of Klipsch RP280F Ebony Reference Premier Tower Speakers.
- Reegineered Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat coupled to a square horn mouth to further improve high–frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Dual 8" Cerametallic woofers epitomize Klipsch driver design, perpetuate unprededented rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Klipsch Tractrix Horn–loaded LTS tweeter, it provides class–leading speaker efficiency.
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market.
The Klipsch RP-280F are speakers that are capable of producing sharp sounds at high and low volumes. Additionally, these are the best home theater tower speakers that one can opt for parties, mega-events, and other similar occasions. The manufacturing quality of RP-280F best Klipsch tower speakers is also on point that is one of the reasons the speakers offer phenomenal sound.
- Frequency response is amazing
- Value for money
- High performance
- Rubber Tractrix horn prevents vibrations
- Easy to drive
- It contains impressive handy features
- Robust design
- Not ideal for small rooms
Polk Audio T50 150 Watt Home Theater Floor Standing Tower Speaker (Single, Black) - Hi-Res Audio with Deep Bass Response | Dolby and DTS Surround
3 used from $149.48
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND & HI-RES AUDIO. Featuring a 1" tweeter, a 6.5" Driver and (2) 6.5" Bass Radiators. The 2 bass radiators augment the main woofer and produce a well-balanced, natural warm sound reaching the far corners of the room
- AMPLIFY YOUR MOVIE, MUSIC AND GAMING EXPERIENCE with this T-series speaker that not only sounds brilliant but also heightens your audio experience. Fill any small to medium sized room, produce captivating lifelike sound, which pulls you right into the heart of the action
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
Finding powerful tower speakers for home theatre is not an easy job, especially when your budget is pretty tight. But, now no need to worry about the Polk T50 Home Theatre tower speakers are ideal for the money. Additionally, the device offers a compact design, build quality, silk dome tweeter, 6.25-inch extended-throw polymer composite driver, and good impulse response. So, film enthusiasts should buy these best tower speakers for music and get an incredible experience.
- Robust design
- Clear High
- Stylish and stunning design
- Easy to inslogy It cotall and use
- Dynamic balance technontains
- It contains silk dome twitter
- Bass performance is not on point
- Not ideal for larger rooms
KLH Kendall 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker - Each (Black Oak)
- The KLH Kendall 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker effortlessly reproduces music and movies soundtracks with astonishing natural detail and balance and a deep and wide soundstage
- Stylish and slim artisan-crafted real wood veneer cabinets in Black Oak with low profile magnetic grilles create a visually flawless and captivating appearance
- Woven Kevlar drivers and anodized aluminum dome tweeters yield a dynamic balanced and detailed sound experience
- Solid MDF plinth with chrome-plated floor spikes or rubber feet provide added stability and proper decoupling to the floor
- KLH's distinctive industry leading 10 year warranty offers long-term peace of mind
The stunningly sleek and slim design of Kendall 3-way tower speakers is worth buying if you are not fond of heavy-standing speakers. Apart from its elegant design, the sound performance is also promising and no less than more giant tower speakers.
Also, the speakers are durable and robust, as the brand is offering ten years of warranty service to Kendall 3-way tower speakers. Hence, the sound performance is mind-blowing; that’s why most users consider these as the best tower speakers.
- Build quality
- Attractive wooden cabinet design
- Offers 10-year warranty
- Butyl rubber to prevent unwanted vibrations
- Delivers clear and smooth sound even at high bass frequency
- No such disadvantages
KEF Q550 Floorstanding Speaker (Each, Black)
- The KEF Q550 Floorstanding speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q550 features a redesigned cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved Uni-Q Driver Array.
- The Q550 contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The Q550 features New internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including New Surrounds and rear Suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume.
- The Q550 features a 5.25” Uni-Q Driver Array, one 5.25” bass driver, and two 5.25” auxiliary bass radiators.
- Q550 Magnetic cloth grilles sold separatley
Now, one can have both powerful tower speakers with high bass performance and speakers that can go ideally with the interior decor of your room. Buy the KEF Q550 tower speakers now and impress your friends with their outclass design and function. Additionally, the speakers contain a Uni-Q driver that is responsible for handling high and mid audios. Speakers KEF Q550 also has a 5.25-inch aluminum woofer, two 5.25-inch Auxiliary Bass Radiators that control the bass. Thus, the overall build quality and sound performance are impressive, and one must buy KEF Q550 tower speakers if they desire for accurate home theatre sound system.
- Elegant and slim design
- Enhanced Uni-Q driver
- Offers crystal clear sound with deep bass performance
- Cabinets are specially designed to disperse distortion-free sound
- No grille included
Dayton Audio T652 Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair
- Dual 6-1/2" woofers provide superb bass power and punch
- 5/8" polycarbonate dome tweeter with ferrofluid cooling
- Slim-profile tower cabinet won't overwhelm your room
- Ported bass-reflex design delivers extended, deep bass to 45 Hz
- Clarity and detail that is exceptional in this price class
Without compromising on sound quality and design, one can own the best tower speakers for music effortlessly. The Dayton Audio T652 2 way speakers are the best bang for your back and one of the best tower speakers for under 200$. The only obstacle is its low bass performance recommended for those who need speakers to listen to light and soft music.
- Highly affordable
- Provides clear surround sound
- Low Bass performance
Let’s have a look at some of the best tower speakers under 2000 dollars. Those who want a bit advanced and expensive home theatre should pay attention to the below-mentioned best tower speakers.
Best Tower Speakers Under 2000
Klipsch RP-8000F Floorstanding Speaker (Walnut)
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Dual 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
There are a lot more the RP-8000F Klipsch tower speakers offer. The RP-8000F best Klipsch tower speakers feature a 90 by 90-degree silicone design, one-inch titanium tweeter, two 8-inch Cerametallic woofers, and a 5-watt amplifier. Additionally, the tweeter contains a ventilated design that protects the speaker from overheating. Hence, the speakers work best in delivering clear bass audio without causing any distortion.
- The sound performance is amazing
- Excellent Design
- Best tower speakers for the money
- Bulky speakers
- Not ideal for small rooms
Martin Logan Motion 40i Floorstanding Speaker - (Each) Gloss Black
- Color Finish: Gloss Black
The Martin Logan Motion 40i Tower Speakers are perfect for music lovers and Netflix enthusiasts. Its design offers heavy metal grilles, 5-way bi-wire binding posts, beautiful design, fabric grilles containing plastic frames, folded motion tweeter, 6.5″ dual woofers, a 5.5″ aluminum cone midrange driver, and others. In addition, the size is compact, as the speakers won’t consume a lot of your room’s space and won’t look bulky. Above all, the sound effects are incredible; one can enjoy listening to music anytime at both high and low bass frequencies without distortion. Although therefore, there are no visible disadvantages of Martin Logan Motion 40i Tower Speakers, it is highly recommended for those who look for a durable sound system.
- Quality bass performance
- Amazing sound quality
- Robust and durable design
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover
- Folded Motion tweeter
- No such disadvantages
The tower speakers, aka floor standing speakers, are specially designed to serve high-quality music audio to the users. These speakers are capable of producing crystal clear and even sound at both high and low frequencies. The speakers are two-way, or three ways contain small mid-bass drivers. Also, these speakers are prominent; the more significant the size is, the more loud sound it produces. Additionally, these speakers are ideal in serving the best sound and are not dependent on pairing with separate subwoofers and other speakers.
When reading about the specifications of tower speakers, you must come up with the terms two-way and 3-way speakers. So, read on and uncover more. This portion will clear your idea about what two-way and 3-way speakers are and tell you in detail about the difference.
The two types of drivers cause the separation of frequencies; one is a tweeter that separates high frequency, while the other is a woofer that separates low frequencies. The speaker that separates the produced frequencies into highs and lows are called two-way speakers. They are the best cheap tower speakers and budget-friendly, whereas the three ways speakers are expensive but worth their price.
Three-way speakers separate frequencies into lows, mids, and highs. There is a need for midrange drivers to separate the frequencies into three ways. The mid-range drivers are the same as two-way speakers consisting; tweeters and woofers. Thus, the three-way speakers are comparatively expensive compared to 2-way speakers.
To get an idea about your tower speakers drivers, check details and read the product descriptions widely. So you can purchase the desired one accordingly.
The market is full of numerous sound systems, but the tower speakers are always best to install powerful home theatre. To place the standing speakers, it is required to pick the suitable area and place accordingly. If your room is small, go for the best tower speakers that are compact and offer average bass performance. Whereas, if the room is large, you can opt for high bass tower speakers in a bigger size. Therefore, we have rounded up the above best budget tower speakers for you to find one of your choices. Buy now and enjoy listening to your favorite music without any distortion.