Who says speakers are only to listen to music? Ask those video gamers who are obsessed with listening to gaming sound effects while playing. Although speakers are the central part of the gaming setup, one would require high-class speakers when setting up a wonderful gaming space.
Similarly, when you are busy playing your favorite game with Xbox speakers, the strong surround sound plays a vital role in making the game more exciting. However, if you are playing without sound effects, then the fun and enthusiasm can be minimized. Well, no worries if you are among those who are playing video games on their Xbox without efficient speakers; this guide is specially written for you.
Here you can find the top recommendations for Xbox one speakers from which you can find the ideal one and effortlessly make the gaming sessions more energized. Also, at the end of the article, you will discover how to connect speakers to Xbox one. So keep on reading and uncover the fantastic information about the best speakers for Xbox one.
The Best XBOX Speakers
Creative Stage 2.1 Speakers for Xbox
Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer for TV, Computers, and Ultrawide Monitors, Bluetooth/Optical Input/TV ARC/AUX-in, Remote Control and Wall Mounting Kit
$79.99 in stock
2 used from $85.49
- Clutter-free, under-monitor sound bar for computer and TV fits perfectly under a PC monitor and blends naturally into any room interior with its sleek, subtle design. The sound bar also comes with a wall mounting kit that allows you to install the Creative stage easily onto your wall with included instructions and hardware. The sound bar is conveniently powered by a single built-in power Plug, providing you with a clutter-free desktop and TV console – just connect it to a power source
- Dual-driver with subwoofer for room-filling audio This high performing 2. 1 speaker system produces 160W peak power and houses two custom-tuned, mid-range drivers for enhanced dialog clarity and stunning mid-range. Paired with a long Throw dedicated subwoofer, The Creative stage is capable of deep, thumping bass that will captivate you in the immersiveness of your movies and music in any room size
- Convenient controls with remote Controls are conveniently located at the side of the sound bar for easy reach and hassle-free control. For added convenience, there is an included remote control that allows you to access preset EQ selections like movies, music, Concert, and even gaming mode! Apart from the usual Audio and volume playback controls, the remote also allows you the ability to increase and reduce treble and bass settings
- Various connectivity options Conveniently connect your TV, PC/Mac, and mobile phones through our myriad of connectivity options such as wireless Bluetooth, 3. 5mm aux-in, optical Audio input, TV (ARC), and USB MP3. These extensive sound bar connections make it an easy choice for any audio upgrade
If you are looking for outclass yet stylish Xbox one speakers to complete your gaming setup, pay attention to Creative Stage 2.1 speakers. The Creative Stage 2.1 sound system offers a speaker with a dedicated subwoofer, optical cable, aux inputs, Bluetooth, USB mp3, TV (ARC), and remote control.
Additionally, it can easily connect to Xbox one console and serve crystal clear sound to the users. The subwoofer is responsible for increasing the lower mid-bass performance adequately.
Furthermore, the system comes with a remote control that includes (EQ selections) by which one can turn on the 3D sound service for gaming mode and movies version when required. The Bluetooth speakers, Xbox one from Creative, are not so expensive; however, they are amazingly reasonable. Click the buy button and check out the price now.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Versatile, these speakers work well for TV, PCs, and Xbox one
- The speakers come with a wall mounting kit
- It provides the best sound performance
- Offers clear crystal sound experience
- Effortless to connect to Xbox one console
- Pack includes a remote control
- Some buyers find the design annoying
- Unavailability of EQ adjustment features
Creative T100-2.0 Compact Hi-Fi Desktop Speakers, up to 80W Peak Power with Bluetooth 5.0, Optical-in, AUX-in, Wide Soundstage and Audio Clarity with Bass Control for Computers and Laptops (Black)
- MINIMALISTIC 2.0 COMPUTER SPEAKERS - Elegant and minimalistic design that fits into any desktop setting. Perfect for desktop computers and laptops with limited tabletop space
- SIMPLE SETUP WITH MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - Simply connect T100 via a myriad of connectivity options such as wireless Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm AUX-in, Optical-in for PS4 Pro, and USB flash drives (supports FLAC for hi-res lossless audio, WMA, and MP3 formats)
- WIDE SOUNDSTAGE AND SUPERIOR AUDIO CLARITY - Specially tuned to bring out a truly immersive and room-filling audio experience, enjoy wide, lifelike soundstage with incredible depth and audio clarity. Our proprietary BasXPort technology further enhances the bass for rich, deep tones without the need for a subwoofer
- POWERFUL 40W RMS DIGITAL AMPLIFIER - Furnished with 2.75” full-range drivers with built-in digital amplifier that fires up to 40W RMS and peak power of up to 80W. Enjoy detailed vocals and catch details that you have been missing before
- EQ PRESETS WITH ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE VIA REMOTE CONTROL - Further adjust your audio with the included remote control. Apart from the EQ presets for movies, music, concert, and gaming modes, you can also increase and reduce treble and bass settings to your liking
The Creative T100-2.0 gaming speakers are lovely to consider if you own Xbox one; simultaneously, these speakers can perfectly match your PCs. With 3.5mm aux inputs and optical inputs, it’s pretty effortless to connect the Creative T100-2 speakers with your Xbox One console.
Additionally, the speakers offer Bluetooth, aux input, optical input for USB and PS4, flash drives, 40W RMS amplifier, and others. Collectively, these all features work perfectly in making the Creative T100 one of the best speakers for the Xbox One. Therefore, the speakers are powerful, and without containing a subwoofer, they can successfully generate high-bass clear sound.
Hence, play your favorite video game or stream music directly with wireless Bluetooth; these speakers serve the best results.
- Attractive minimalist design
- BasXPort technology
- Wireless Bluetooth enabled
- Compact size
- It comes with a remote control
- 40W RMS digital amplifier
- Provides clear vocals
- Contains EQ presets, and adjustable bass
- An excellent choice for Gaming purposes
- The sound range is pretty limited
RAZER Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Suround Sound - Bluetooth aptX Technology - Dedicated Powerful Subwoofer for Deep Immersive Bass - PC Gaming and Music Sound Bar
$189.06 in stock
- Immersive 5.1 Channel Surround Sound For Gaming And Movies
- Bluetooth V4.0 Aptx For Wireless Music Streaming
- Dedicated Subwoofer For Deep Immersive Bass
- Frequency Response-180 Hz - 20 KHz
Raver Leviathan speakers come with a dedicated subwoofer that aims to provide in-game excellent sound effects to gamers. Furthermore, it’s pretty simple to connect these Xbox one speakers with the Xbox console; one can connect through optical cable input, as well as through aux.
The wireless Bluetooth option is also available to stream music anytime you want. Hence, the surround speakers and other components serve high-quality crystal clear sound to every corner of the room. Gamers would surely enjoy the gaming sessions with these Raver Leviathan best speakers for Xbox One.
- It contains Wireless aptX Bluetooth Connectivity
- Stylish design can quickly go with any modern interior
- 3.5mm audio port, and an optical cable input to connect with Xbox one controller easily
- It comes with a dedicated subwoofer and surrounds speakers
- Free from distortion or any noise disturbance
- NFC technology provides rapid pairing with devices
- The sound quality is on point
Logitech Z625 Powerful THX Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Optical Input
$175.99 in stock
2 used from $119.00
- THX Certified audio is designed to deliver the most accurate audio experience straight out-of-the-box. These Logitech Z625 THX Certified speakers are tuned to exact specifications to truthfully deliver the artist’s vision right into your living room.
- The 200 Watts RMS/400 Watts Peak power of Logitech Z625 2.1 speaker system delivers crisp sound and thundering bass. Powerful THX audio you can hear and feel.
- Z625 Powerful THX Sound 2.1 speaker system provides a versatile setup by supporting multiple inputs simultaneously including optical, 3.5mm and RCA; connect up to three compatible devices such as your game console, television and computer.
- Easily access all controls, including power, volume, bass, headphone jack and auxiliary jack on the right satellite speaker of the Logitech Z625 2.1 speaker system.
The Logitech Z625 Xbox one Bluetooth speaker offers a full-range audio experience to entertain game time and music sessions. Undoubtedly, the Logitech Z625s are the best speakers for Xbox One because of the beautiful performance of dedicated subwoofer and satellite speakers.
Furthermore, with the help of optical cable and aux, it can be connected to the Xbox one controller. Additionally, one can effortlessly enjoy the clear vocals and detailed sound while playing games. So, it’s best to invest in the Logitech Z625 Xbox one Bluetooth speaker when you want to multiply the gaming fun hundreds of times.
- Deliver deep bass performance
- Decent design
- Xbox Bluetooth speakers
- It comes with a subwoofer, satellite speakers, and a remote control
- High power RMS over 200W
- Provides crystal clear and detailed sound service
- THX-certified cinematic sound
- Best for gaming and streaming music
- Speakers performance is average
Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field Studio Monitors - Optical Input - 120 Watts RMS - Black
$299.99 in stock
1 used from $284.99
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - Pair your phone, tablet or computer for a true hassle free wireless experience, perfect for any iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device.
- OPTICAL INPUT - Enjoy lossless digital connection from your TV, TV Box, DVD/blu-ray player, receiver, HTPC, computer or gaming consoles.
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- REMOTE CONTROL - switch input sources, control volume and choose digital sound processing (DSP) modes at your finger tips
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Consider the Edifier R2000DB if you are not fond of loud and strong bass performance. However, the Edifier R2000DB Bluetooth speakers Xbox one sound quality is on point and serves distortion-free audio service to gamers. With dual aux inputs and an optical input, connecting the speakers with Xbox One is more straightforward.
Additionally, the speakers feature connectivity options with Playstation, PC, and other similar devices. The only obstacle is the decent bass performance; the rest of the features are excellent. Hence, the sleek and elegant glass finish design makes the Xbox one Bluetooth speakers appealing; they can quickly go with any interior decor.
- Sound quality is ultimate.
- Effortless to connect with Xbox One through optical and RCA inputs
- Elegant design with glass finish
- These Xbox one Bluetooth speakers come with a remote control
- Numerous connectivity options are available
- Compact design
- It doesn’t cause noise distortion
- Bass performance is not so impressive
Samsung HW-J250 / HW-JM25 2.2 Channel 80 Watt Bluetooth Audio Soundbar (2015 Model) (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day factory .
- 28. 3 - Inch 80W (2. 2 Ch)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2. 1
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Inputs: USB 1. 1, TV Sound Connect
For Xbox One, the speakers like Samsung Soundbar prove best and enhance your gaming fun multiple times. The soundbar comes with a wireless subwoofer, 200 watts Xbox speakers, optical cable, a remote control, Bluetooth connectivity, etc.
Also, the impressive features like gaming mode make it worth buying for gamers. Apart from its excellent sound performance while gaming, one can effortlessly connect the speakers with Samsung TV via wire or Bluetooth. Hence, it’s a perfect voice for users looking for versatile, durable, and affordable Xbox Bluetooth speakers.
- Come with a dedicated wireless subwoofer that offers crystal clear sound
- It contains Gaming mode for more satisfying sound quality
- Provides deep bass sound performance
- Bluetooth connectivity
- The sound system can be connected to Samsung TVs ideally
- Surround sound is not impressive
Toshiba 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar TV Speaker: Sound Bar with Optical, AUX, USB Inputs & Remote Control
$74.99 in stock
1 used from $39.99
- PREMIUM AUDIO EQUIPMENT: Digital stereo bars provide high quality, amplified sound power you'll love
- SLIM, LOW PROFILE: 32 inch long, black sound bar kit fits easily under any home television monitor
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL: Remote controlled system includes Optical, AUX and USB ports plus Bluetooth capability
- UNIVERSAL ENTERTAINMENT: Speaker connects with most big brand televisions for a pro audio experience
- THEATER QUALITY: External soundbars provide theater level bass from the comfort of your living room
If you are a bit packed with budget but desperately want to update your Xbox sound system, then consider buying Toshiba 2.0 channel Xbox one Bluetooth speaker as soon as possible. It is available at unbelievable rates; anyone with a tight budget can easily afford these excellent Bluetooth speakers for Xbox one.
Also, the sound performance is quite good, as the slim 32 inches bar can effortlessly serve remarkable crystal clear sound performance. Furthermore, the soundbar can easily be connected with the Xbox console by using an optical cable, aux, or USB inputs. Hence, the versatile Toshiba 2.0 channel soundbar also offers a Bluetooth connectivity option, making it user-friendly and effortless to connect with other devices.
- It comes with remote control.
- The pack includes a wall mount kit
- Speakers work best when connected to Xbox console
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Bass performance is good
- Budget-friendly design
- Sound quality is average
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer | Includes HDMI & Optical Cables | Bluetooth Enabled, Black
2 used from $174.98
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
The ultimately ideal speakers for all your subsequent gaming sessions are none other than Polk Audio Signa S2. Additionally, the speakers serve crystal clear and deep bass performance because containing five powerful full-range drivers.
Furthermore, the speakers offer stunning features like a wireless Bluetooth subwoofer, slim, sleek design, an effortless connection with an Xbox console, and well-balanced sound performance. Therefore, the speakers are a bit expensive but would not disappoint you with the ultimate sound performance.
- Slim soundbar designs look awesome
- The speakers contain a wireless subwoofer
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Value for money
- Wonderful sound performance
- Supports optical cable, HDMI, and RCA connections
- Work well with 4K and HDTVs
- It can be connected to smartphones too
Can You Connect Speakers to Xbox One?
Mostly, people are curious about how to connect speakers to Xbox One because they tried hard and didn’t find an appropriate way to connect it. Well, if you bought separate speakers that can easily be connected with your Xbox One controller, then it’s perfect. But if you want to connect your current speakers with Xbox One, then there are some straightforward steps you need to follow. So similarly, here we are telling you some most straightforward steps which would assist interested readers in connecting their speakers with Xbox one effortlessly.
Xbox one does not contain standard 3.5mm audio output; similarly, it is difficult to connect with any ordinary speakers. So, you will require HDMI to HDMI + audio adapter to utilize the Xbox One’s HDMI port to get audio output possibly.
However, the Xbox one consists optical cable output jack; users can convert the optical port into a 5mm output jack and connect the Xbox accordingly. Additionally, it’s not safe to directly connect the speakers to your Xbox One; as a result, it would not serve the quality sound output. Instead, check the following steps on how to connect speakers with Xbox One adequately.
Opting soundbars for gaming purposes is always best to fill your gaming sessions with more fun and fantastic sound effects. Unfortunately, it is a bit tricky to connect the Xbox with such speakers. However, by following the below steps, one can connect the speakers with their favorite Xbox One controllers.
- Connect the soundbar with your TV by using an HDMI ARC cable. If your TV has no HDMI or ARC connection, then you would need to have a receiver or converter to connect the soundbar with the TV.
- Now, it’s time to connect the Xbox with the TV by using a separate HDMI cable. Your TV must contain dual HDMI ports so that you can connect both the soundbar and Xbox One with the TV accordingly.
- After connecting all equipment, check with the sound settings of the soundbar on the TV by using the remote control. It’s pretty effortless to connect the soundbar with the TV and adjust sound settings. It can be done by choosing a soundbar in the audio output option. Now, your TV is successfully connected to the soundbar.
- It’s time for connecting Xbox One to Soundbar; you need to check the media source in the settings and select Xbox, respectively. Now you are ready to take advantage of a beautiful high-quality sound system while gaming your favorite games on Xbox One.
In conclusion, gaming on Xbox One is the best way to utilize your free time; it adds energy and enthusiasm at that moment. However, fun multiplies when you have a proper gaming setup, including surround speakers.
Eventually, if you are thinking of updating your Xbox One speakers, check out the recommendations mentioned above for the best speakers for Xbox one. You will indeed find the ideal one from the above list.